Audlem Public Hall Annexe was formally opened on November 18th 2017. The opening was streamed live to villagers on YouTube. A recording of the live stream can be viewed here.
You can read a history of its origins and development here.
The Annexe includes
- Small Hall suitable for meetings of up to about 40 people, or perhaps 24 sitting down to a meal.
- Kitchen for tea, coffee and preparing and cooking snacks.
- Youth Club room including Pool Table, intended for the use of Audlem Youth Club.
- Thornton Lounge intended for the use of ADCA (Audlem and District Community Action).
- Community Gym
- Changing rooms with showers.
- Medical treatment room.
The Hall, Youth Room and Thornton Lounge are available for hire by other organisations.